Runboard.com
You're welcome.
shopify traffic stats


Paradise Lost has moved to Facebook. The group name is Paradise Lost. Please join us there. Links are also on Paradise Porch The why is simple, “Runboard has a Head Admin that can not be trusted.”

Runboard       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)

Page:  1  2  3  4 

 
Justbec Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Guardian
Top of Page

Registered: 06-2006
I'm from: Paradise
Posts: 45343
Go to Bottom of Page | quote
June Question's of the Month


--Log in or sign up to see linked image content--

What is your favorite summer drink?

---

Paradise Lost, we're moving to Facebook!

6/6/2018, 11:16 am Email   Private Message Blog
 
Catcherlady Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Ruler
Top of Page (premium)

Registered: 06-2006
I'm from: The Garrison
Posts: 53753
Go to Bottom of Page | quote
Re:


Lemonade

---

6/6/2018, 11:40 am Email   Private Message
 
Spicealicious Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Citizen of Paradise
Top of Page

Registered: 03-2008
I'm from: Here, there and everywhere
Posts: 861
Go to Bottom of Page | quote
Re:


I don't really have one.

---
Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you still love them.
6/6/2018, 1:19 pm  
 
Justbec Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Guardian
Top of Page

Registered: 06-2006
I'm from: Paradise
Posts: 45343
Go to Bottom of Page | quote
Re:


Ice water or beer

---

Paradise Lost, we're moving to Facebook!

6/6/2018, 1:36 pm Email   Private Message Blog
 
toetapping Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Top of Page

Registered: 11-2005
I'm from: Australia.
Posts: 904
Go to Bottom of Page | quote
Re:


On a real hot day I enjoy a beer.

---

6/6/2018, 3:45 pm Email   Private Message
 
pat4 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Loyal Friend
Top of Page


Registered: 09-2004
Posts: 1984
Go to Bottom of Page | quote
Re:


Cold Shandy

---



6/7/2018, 3:26 pm Private Message
 
vtmet Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Guardian
Top of Page

Registered: 06-2006
Posts: 11035
Go to Bottom of Page | quote
Re:


I drink a lot of Ice Tea during the [sign in to see URL] 20 percent of what I drink (coffee making up the other 80 percent)

---
Once I thought the truth was gonna set me free
But now I feel the chains of its' responsibility
6/8/2018, 12:09 pm Email   Private Message ICQ Blog
 
jenn82377 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Registered user
Top of Page

Registered: 05-2018
Posts: 38
Go to Bottom of Page | quote
Re:


Mike's Hard Watermelon Lemonade

---
newstunesandspoons.proboards.com
6/8/2018, 11:28 pm Email   Private Message Blog
 
Justbec Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Guardian
Top of Page

Registered: 06-2006
I'm from: Paradise
Posts: 45343
Go to Bottom of Page | quote
Re:


--Log in or sign up to see linked image content--

What is your least favorite thing to wear?

---

Paradise Lost, we're moving to Facebook!

6/9/2018, 11:39 am Email   Private Message Blog
 
Catcherlady Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Ruler
Top of Page (premium)

Registered: 06-2006
I'm from: The Garrison
Posts: 53753
Go to Bottom of Page | quote
Re:


High heel [sign in to see URL] love how they look but with my disfigured toes, they just do not work for me, sadly.

---

6/9/2018, 1:31 pm Email   Private Message
 



Add Reply


Page:  1  2  3  4 





You are not logged in (login)
Flag Counter